Auditions: Music Therapy Graduate Equivalency
Only applicants who are seeking admission to the Music Therapy Graduate Equivalency program without an undergraduate degree in music continue below.
STEP 1: REGISTER
- Under "Applicant Type," select "MME - Graduate Equivalency."
- Under "I want to be considered for," select "MME - Graduate Equivalency."
- Fill out the rest of the information and submit.
STEP 2: PREPARE
- Specific requirements by instrument can be found under the Undergraduate tab "What to Prepare."
- DO NOT apply for admission as an undergraduate student.
- DO NOT register for graduate audition requirements meant for music performance programs.
STEP 3: AUDITION
- If you are auditioning for the Music Therapy Graduate Equivalency, attend one of our live audition dates!
- If you are unable to attend a live audition date, please email email@example.com.
(for entry into the Fall 2019 semester)
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2019: Regular Audition Date - all instruments and voice.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2019: Regular Audition Date - all instruments and voice.