These are the requirements for entry into all undergraduate degree programs.
Music Minor: voice minor auditions will not be scheduled during the audition dates listed. These auditions will take place during Hawk Week, once you arrive on campus in the fall.
Prepare two memorized selections in contrasting styles, including at least one classical.
- All music must be performed with piano accompaniment.
- A foreign language piece is not required.
- An accompanist will be provided, but your own accompanist is welcome.
If utilizing our accompanist, you must provide sheet music that meets the following requirements:
- Music must be in a 3 ring binder.
- Easy to read, double-sided score
- Pages may be copied back to back, or taped together, no staples please!
- No loose pages.
- No plastic sleeve protectors.
- Alternatively, a printed score may be used, provided that the score opens easily, will stay open on the music rack, and pages can be turned easily.
Faculty Contact: Julia Broxholm, firstname.lastname@example.org
(For entry into the Fall 2018 semester)
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2018: Regular Audition Date - all instruments and voice.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2018: Regular Audition Date - all instruments and voice.
If you cannot attend a live audition date, contact email@example.com to make other arrangements.