Degrees in Woodwinds
Flute | Oboe | Clarinet | Bassoon | Saxophone
Woodwinds Undergraduate Degree Options
- Bachelor of Arts - 120 total credit hours. B.A. Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Music - 120-125 total credit hours. B.M. Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Music Education - Music Education - 120-129 total credit hours. B.M.E. Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Music Education - Music Therapy - 120-129 total credit hours. B.M.E. Degree Requirements
- Music Minor (non-music majors only) - 24 total credit hours, an extremely flexible program.
Students new to KU in Fall 2013 (and all semesters thereafter) must follow the degree requirement check sheets posted here, which include the KU Core. Students who were admitted to their current degree at KU prior to Fall 2013, please continue to follow the requirements in place when you began. In some instances, students who began prior to Fall 2013 can elect to change to the new degree requirements that include the KU Core. Please contact Rita Riley firstname.lastname@example.org in the School of Music Student Services Office, Room 450 Murphy Hall, if you have any questions.