French Horn Auditions
These are the requirements for entry into all undergraduate degree programs.
- Two-octave major scales
- Sight reading
- Two contrasting movements chosen from major concertos.
- You may substitute one of these with a selection from the Kopprasch 60 Studies.
- No accompaniment is necessary.
Examples of possible audition repertoire include:
- Mozart Concertos 1-4
- Beethoven Sonata
- Schumann Adagio and Allegro
- Saint-Saens Morceau du Concert
- F. Strauss Concerto
- Strauss Concerto #1
- Dukas Villanelle
- Gliere Concerto
- Jacob Concerto
Faculty Contact: Paul Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org
Major audition dates for Fall 2018 have passed.
Please contact Paul Stevens (email@example.com) to make arrangements for your audition.