STEP 1: SIGN UP
- Fall 2018 admission: email the professor of your applied instrument/voice to arrange your audition.
- Fall 2019 admission: KU application opens July 1. Once you have submitted your application, select "Auditions: Registration" from the menu on the left to sign up. Applicants must be academically admissible to audition for the School of Music.
STEP 2: PREPARE
- Select "What to Prepare" from the menu on the left.
- Select the instrument(s) you want to audition on for specific requirements.
- Please read carefully, as some auditions vary by degree program!
STEP 3: AUDITION
- Attend a live audition date for the KU School of Music!
- If you cannot attend a live audition, email email@example.com to make other arrangements.
DECEMBER 1 - Submission of pre-screening videos for BM Piano Performance (details may be found at Piano - BM Performance)
FEBRUARY 1 - Registration for February audition dates closes
Fall 2019 Audition Dates
Saturday, February 2, 2019 - Prairie Winds Festival participants only (winds, brass, percussion)
Saturday, February 9, 2019 - Regular Audition Date (all instruments and voice)
Saturday, February 16, 2019 - Regular Audition Date (all instruments and voice)
If you cannot attend a live audition, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.